When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
SA counter to counter: Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment!
The following conditions apply:
- A valid proof of purchase must be presented when making a claim under the terms of the guarantee. Please keep your receipt in a safe place as it is impossible to determine the guarantee period without a valid proof of purchase.
- A 72-hour testing period is required to fully determine if there is a fault and what the fault is – this is not necessary if the fault can be shown immediately upon return or we are given video proof of the fault.
- Upon receipt of your product, check it for any damage to ensure it is safe for use. Return it to the store as soon as possible for exchange if damaged. The guarantee is void if products are damaged after use, please do not use the damaged product.
- Failure to read and comply with the instructions for use, cleaning and maintenance will render your guarantee void. Please read these instructions carefully to ensure your safety, and to get the most effective use from the product.
- Any abuse, negligent, improper, or accidental use or care will render the guarantee void and Brick Tile Shop (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- Any attempt to repair, modify or replace unauthorized parts will render the guarantee void. This includes marking packaging with nail polishes or substances that could cause damage to the body of the product
- The guarantee on replaced products will be from the original date of purchase or from the date of replacement.
- If the product or part has been used the guarantee will be void.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product will not be considered for replacement or credit.
- If the warranty period has expired, no replacement or credit will apply.